As not to repeat the same ideas, I opted for a video on "Ten Random Facts" about me, these are kind of weird things that stray away from the typical "What's your major?" or any basic facts that I've listed in the bullet points below.
- a second year, Political Economy Major and Public Policy Minor
- a lover of food, sleep and naps
- a spoken word writer and specialized shower singer
- an explorer of different coffee shops around the city
- and individual strongly interested in exploring entrepreneurship, marketing and development with these strategies.
I would say that I am pretty busy. I currently hold 4 jobs that I dedicate over 40+ hours to:
- Lionsgate Films Publicity and Promotions
- Chosen Talent Acquisition
- Keurig Brand Ambassador
- Declara College Ambassador
...along with 17 units this semester, on campus activities (PASS, PAA) and just family, friends, and "me time" in general.
I'm excited for this class because it fulfills the CET certificate, for one. But also, I'd like to get a better understanding of the topic itself and how I could potentially take what I learn and bring it to a marketing perspective by understanding the foundations of technological innovation/its impacts.
I'm excited for this class because it fulfills the CET certificate, for one. But also, I'd like to get a better understanding of the topic itself and how I could potentially take what I learn and bring it to a marketing perspective by understanding the foundations of technological innovation/its impacts.
No comments:
Post a Comment