That's kind of how I felt looking at these cups & sleeves. In the end, they're just cups & sleeves and I don't really take notice of them (I didn't think there were so many of them to possibly examine!). But, looking through the diagrams, reading the pages of the inventions, I do stand by what I explained in my last video. I think we just have a natural tendency to want to improve and build on what makes our lives better and easier. If a better improvement comes along, we'll use it.
I don't think the changes are so obvious or predictable, so much as you don't really think it's a necessity until you think of it. I didn't even think that cold and hot drinks needed separate sleeves for better function, I always just used what was provided at my local coffee shop.
NOTE: I apologize for the background noise, I'm not sure why there's so much of it...
I like how you went by this chronologically. It definitely helps in breaking down the different patents and seeing the evolution.
ReplyDeleteHi Michael,
DeleteI liked how you gave a specific response about why you thought this was a good blog post. A lot of us, myself included, sometime are quite vague in our opinion, and I thought by you clearly expressing the fact that you liked the chronological order of this post helps us understand what makes this such a good post.
Hola Kimberly! Good job giving your opinion of the concepts from last week, it is true that we don't notice these things until we pay close attention to how inventions are being patented. Thank for sharing!
ReplyDeleteI really liked your comparison of the sleeves to the improvement of the wheel! Even though beverage sleeves may not nearly be as important, I appreciate the variety between the sleeves more thanks to your comparison.
ReplyDelete